SOUND OF MUSIC

  • God
  • Children
  • Lil Wayne
  • Pandora Radio
  • Watches
  • Music
  • iPhone
  • Candles
  • Gummi Bears
  • The Bible

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, LA, United States
I am an amazing person or so I've been told over and over again! haha I've come to the realization that I love life! I really and truly love the feeling of someone returning a smile and laughing with me. I am a little conceited but only because if I'm not my number 1 fan who can be??

Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!

Welcome to the first month in 2009!!

I trust and hope everyone had a relaxing, enjoyable, and safe holiday.

This month we will focus on the Spiritual, People and Self Smarts.

There will be 8 different tasks available to you. Depending on your schedule, you may do all of them or only a few. But try to do at least 3 of the tasks. After/As you complete each tasks, try to record your thoughts, feelings, and memories connected with that task.

Please send your surveys back by January 15th.

I'd really like to get started on our journey!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I tried the leaving a message thing who knew it would be so difficult. I am completely neurotic. I love jazz so I have to say my favorites are Duke Ellington and Charles Mingus. I went outside and now I have a head cold--thanks a lot nature. Working on the others.

    Roz

    ReplyDelete