SOUND OF MUSIC

  • God
  • Children
  • Lil Wayne
  • Pandora Radio
  • Watches
  • Music
  • iPhone
  • Candles
  • Gummi Bears
  • The Bible

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, LA, United States
I am an amazing person or so I've been told over and over again! haha I've come to the realization that I love life! I really and truly love the feeling of someone returning a smile and laughing with me. I am a little conceited but only because if I'm not my number 1 fan who can be??

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Motivation for February

Here's some quotes just for you....Take one and own and make it yours...it will only cost you about 10 minutes of reading and 3 minutes for debating....

"Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge.

If you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure?" Author Unknown

"I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves." Lord Chesterfield

"If there was ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing, IT IS NOW." Author Unknown

"Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever." Horace Mann

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." H. Jackson Brown

Time and words can't be recalled, even if it was only yesterday." Yiddish Proverb

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." Marcus Aurelius

"If you want to make good use of your time, you've got to know what's most important and then give it all you've got." Lee Iacocca

No comments:

Post a Comment