SOUND OF MUSIC

  • God
  • Children
  • Lil Wayne
  • Pandora Radio
  • Watches
  • Music
  • iPhone
  • Candles
  • Gummi Bears
  • The Bible

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, LA, United States
I am an amazing person or so I've been told over and over again! haha I've come to the realization that I love life! I really and truly love the feeling of someone returning a smile and laughing with me. I am a little conceited but only because if I'm not my number 1 fan who can be??

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wishes

My Favorite magnet:
These are my thoughts for you in April:
This is my wish for you:
comfort on difficult days,
smiles when sadness intrudes,
rainbows to follow the clouds,
laughter to kiss your lips,
sunsets to warm your heart,
hugs when spirits sag,
friendships to brighten your being,
beauty for your eyes to see,
faith so that you can believe,
confidence for when you doubt,
patience to accept the truth,
courage to know yourself,
love to complete your life.
(anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment