SOUND OF MUSIC

  • God
  • Children
  • Lil Wayne
  • Pandora Radio
  • Watches
  • Music
  • iPhone
  • Candles
  • Gummi Bears
  • The Bible

About Me

My photo
Lafayette, LA, United States
I am an amazing person or so I've been told over and over again! haha I've come to the realization that I love life! I really and truly love the feeling of someone returning a smile and laughing with me. I am a little conceited but only because if I'm not my number 1 fan who can be??

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

November/December Holiday Blur

I hope this ....is your moment of thankfulness.

Your heart is surrounded by so much love at these times, small moments of weakness you begin to give more and more of yourself.

I find it hard to believe this year has flown as quickly as it has. But then every year, month, week, and day I say that. Time...the only constant thing in history. I hope you found the strength to smile when you didn't know you could. I hope that this year made you come to love yourself a whole lot more.

Love is the greatest gift of all. Make yourself proud and start your new year's resolution early...like NOW... and put them in place BEFORE the new year begins. You will be much happier and less stressed about sticking to it throughout the year. Make them realistic. Make them about yourself on the inside and not on the outside just for one year.

PUSH the FROG...I just only recently finally understand what this meant in my life.

Pray until something happens
means praying without ceasing for the things that are of upmost importance to your existance

to help evolve
to assist and continually become fluid in decisions

Fully relying on God
wow...FULLY without doubt...no strings attached...letting go and let God....Can you imagine the thoughts of God? He has your thoughts, my thoughts, all the people you know's thoughts, and so on and so on...his vocabulary is like Webster's, but then He created Webster...LOL
The hardest thing to do in committed daily walks of faith is to Trust. We don't see Him yet we see Him EVERYWHERE. We don't hear him, yet we changed our direction and escaped injury. We couldn't even begin to fathom the joy He brings to the lives of those who just trust. We trust the bank to hold our money, but then it's not really mine is it? We trust our car manufacturer workers to give 100% daily, but that's an impossible task. Yet, we refuse to even try.

In America, we are the most privileged. We have a HUGE heart as a country....but we aren't taking care of our children or any of our basic needs properly. We need to start listening to the people who are writing this country's history and learn from their wisdom. Generations of thought processes and generations of characters are dying slowly. Some are good deaths....most are not. How do you keep that from happening? Eating the elephant one bite at time. A journey begins with a single step. You decide....

The POINT: So every excuse you've given Him/yourself for not completing a task has already been used over and over times infinity. Think my dog ate my homework. BTW, Kids don't use that one anymore. They now say my mom didn't put it in my backpack. *sigh* Gotta get those kids independent... :)

Love your life. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment